This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Did It!


I am teaching a summer time bible study. Sorry boys, it's for girls only, but if you have wives that are interested, let me know. It will all take place on another blog I have set up. Each Sunday I will post some of the questions and info we would cover at a normal weekly meeting, and everyone will have a chance to leave their comments and questions. We are studying the fruits of the spirit starting with Love. You can check out the book at Christian Book. I love that the whole thing is only six weeks long. Easy to bite off for everyone involved. I also love that I can do this study now with my friends who live far away. Thanks friends. Anyhoo, any of you girls interested? Just let me know. I need your email address so I can send you an invite.

4 comments:

Joelle said...

Yes, I want to join in the study. Where do I get the book? Send me and invite to your oh so private blogg!

Unknown said...

yea jo...I wanted to join too AND even got an invite...but the "private" blog wouldn't let me leave a comment. i'm so not good enough.

laura said...

I am having a problem commenting too...

Jen in Budapest said...

Shontell - great idea - bible study online among friends. Really cool.

Way to go with the Tahoe Marathon. you are stellar. Keep up the running, girl!