This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Layla's Birthday pics


I know her birthday was in March, but most of YOU don't know that lol. Anyhoo, her birthday fell on one of The Man's work days, but we celebrated anyway by singing Happy Birthday over Hostess Cupcakes. MMMMM yummo. Then over the weekend Layla got to invite a friend to go on a girl's only shopping trip. Of course we stopped by Starbucks first for a pick me up.


Then we shopped and shopped and shopped a little more stopping to try on a bazillion outfits.



These were a few of my favorites





We finished up with lunch at the favorite, Hot Dog on a Stick. It was a great day, and my little girl is six years old now. Now I need to get pictures of her unbelievably cute new Aline bob. Dang it she is cute!

2 comments:

Jenene said...

(snicker) Did you remember HER birthday cake?

Unknown said...

i could just eat those kids up. Soooooooo cute! Jeffro is so lucky. Not that I was practicing anything!!!