This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Camping Trip

Heartbreaker. Seriously. Sigh. He is only 8.







Sam and Addie are naturals. They tried out everything,
and decided they loved the tent the most.











This is where Isabelle was using her hot poker
to write "I will not tell a lie" in true Harry Potter form.
Yes. She IS weird.


Fathers Day Pose

4 comments:

Erica said...

great pictures!!! I especially like the ones with Addison and Sam walking down the path. How sweet...

kris and mel said...

who are these children?

shontell said...

sigh. I know. I cannot wait until you get here. This is where my children would mockingly say,"yes you can, and you will." lol smart alecs

Jenene said...

your kids are so stinkin cute!!!