This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, June 29, 2009

What is Happening? #1


You know those back of magazine games from when you were a kid where you had to guess what the picture was? Well, this is like that, but you are supposed to guess what is happening in this picture. So, any guessers?

Excellent guesses. My favorite has to be from Murdoc, but the correct answer is peeing. Right next to our campground. Because of this stellar example, my littlest son, Samuel, won't stop peeing everywhere we go: schools, parking lots, my garage. Awesome.

4 comments:

Jenene said...

hmmm, it would be too obvious if the man were "puting out a fire". i'm guessing he's standing there with his hands in his pockets and is looking at something on the ground.

(snicker) my word verification is bonestic (snicker)

Unknown said...

"watering" nature?

A Bit Of Everything said...

Well, as my son used to say when he was around 4....

"He's taking a wisk"

Murdoc said...

I've seen this on tv. He just found a dead body.