This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall




So, I am not counting down beers, or bottles, or days until my wedding. I AM counting the number of classes I have to complete until I am a graduate and get to be called a degree holder. I will have my Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education. I walk in May, but will have a couple classes to finish after that. YAY!!! Eleven-eleven classes to go. Then I start my master's the following fall. Yikes. Maybe I should make a paperchain countdown.

4 comments:

laura said...

So Awesome! I finally have less than 2yrs to my current academic goal. So, less than 1 year for you is sooooooo AWESOME!!!

shontell said...

Isn't it loverly to have an end in sight? Makes it a little easier to breathe.

Murdoc said...

I believe I have 10 or 11 to go as well. I haven't started them yet, but once I do...man it will be something amazing.

shontell said...

ahaaa- loser. I can't compete with you. I still have 2 1/2 years before I finish my master's. igh.