This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

What do you get when you cross a dear friend, her wedding anniversary, the 80s, and lady's night?

A really good time! Everyone donned pink and their favorite 80's gear. The whole night could have doubled as an ode to Napoleon Dynamite.



Happy 20th Anniversary friends :)
Joni was totally surprised, so much so she got teary. When asked what she wanted to do first, eat, chat, open presents, she said, "Can we drink?" AH!!! Your parents must be real proud, huh? I love it. I had to leave early, but not before snapping a few pics. I have held the most incriminating for private eyes only.

And then there is Lolita....



3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my that is hilarious!!! Shontell. Great pictures! To answer the title's question it's getting to the end of the evening with a really big smile!

laura said...

I posted the most incriminating on facebook...;)

A Bit Of Everything said...

Hilarious! I am glad that you had a great time! You go friend