This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A Chicken Decision

Sometimes My Husband gets an idea in his head to build a little box for a chicken or two.

Then instead he builds a chicken palace big enough for the Capulets and the Montagues and all their servants and all their servants' chickens.

This is one of those times. And, do you know what I have to say about that? SHE'S A BEAUT CLARK!! I love it. Seriously, I want to get my pillow and my blanket and snuggle up in that there castle before the real characters arrive: Stella, Stanley, and Fredword. Hopefully you will see these guys soon. We opted to wait until we return from our graduation trip before we bring those new babies home.

1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

BOY oh BOY that is a Mansion sized chicken coupe. Nicely done Mr. Brewer!