This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mug Swap

Sometimes you find people randomly in your life, so you KNOW God wanted you to know them. I have recently made a friend on Instagram. I love that app. I love watching my New Zealand friend's pregnant belly grow. I love seeing what my Florida chef friend made for breakfast because it's not eggs with her, it's artwork. I love that I get to share pictures of my kids with my dad even though he is techno-slow. But today I mostly love that my new friend Rachel and I met because God wanted me to know people out there get me.
Since moving here, I have had my doubts that I will ever have a friend. I have an unbelievable group of girls Here, Here, and Here, plus some other girls who don't keep or update their blogs. WHA!? I know. Maybe I don't totally get them. HA.
So, in honor of awesome bloggers, of women, of meeting new friends across the country only to find you look similar, act similar, and make mock of others similarly, I am participating in the Mug Swap. Bonn Bonn is hosting a coffee mug swap that will connect you with a possible kindred spirit- aka someone else who would wound others for coffee if it came down to it. Come on! Take a chance and click
bonnbonnboutique


3 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

Hey I follow that Bonnie girl too. She's fantastic. I am so happy you have time to blog. It is really just so my favorite place to visit at the end of the day. Love you friend.
Are you busy holding chickens right now? Ok sorry to interrupt. "Don't interrupt Ru..."

Liz Dean said...

hehe...I'm in Fl. hope I'm your chef friend. although I do stink at updating my blog. ;)
Although I do have to admit...those last eggs were Gabby's art...not mine. Mine was the chicken sauteed in butter tonight with roasted broccoli & bernaise sauce. :)

shontell said...

@liz of COURSE you are my Florida chef!! Now come make me eggs.