This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, May 06, 2012

Saddest Rodeo Cowboy in the Circuit

Melancholy Cowboy
That Sam I Am. That Sam I Am. Who doesn't like green eggs and ham? Only people who are too nervous to try it. I do not know what it is about this little boy of mine, but he sure gets the melancholy mumps on a regular basis. He is sad in this picture because I won't let him carry a woman's purse. Poor kid. He doesn't know all I do for his own good. To his future wife- you're welcome.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

So Sad Sam I Am. :(

No(dot dot)el said...

Let him carry a purse it will be like that Johnny Cash song.. a boy named Sue.