This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just a wreck


This picture captures the very essence of my mood. I like the kind of people that surprise me by actually doing what they are supposed to do when they say they are going to do it. I am all for leniency, I am no where near a first born...well, I sleep next to one and unless osmosis is real, I am unaffected by his anal stick to the rules mentality. I recognize life gets in the way more than we care to admit, but don't you think there should come a time when you realize you are dragging others down with you and you gracefully pull your self away rather than waiting to crawl out from under the pile of others once you have knocked them down? HONESTLY! Know your limits. AAAAnd on another note...My name is pot, and you weeere Kettle? sigh I have issues. I know. I just needed to vent that and I feel better now. Thanks for being a pal. You really are a super listener

4 comments:

shontell said...

aaw, is that where we got that. Everyone of my kids has worn that. It is my favorite :)Isabelle wore it the first time she ate in a restaurant. We went with Nice Kathy. aaw. Nice Kathy. I miss her.

Jessie said...

i love your baby's giant screaming mouth :)

No(dot dot)el said...

did a babysitter flake on you that day?

shontell said...

no. school issues.