This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Squeal Of FORTUNE


So you all know that I am waiting for The Wheel to call and give me my taping date right? I am getting so antsy. It wasn't bad when the reruns (what's a rerun?) were playing, but now that the new season has started I am as giddy as a school girl. ( I want to make love to a school boy! NO WAIT! I AM SO STUPID!) < that is a movie quote...they both are actually :)
After cleaning for a good seven hours today I thought I would reward myself with a little television. After all, I am supposed to be enjoying my Sabbath. And, because I am concerned with all things holy, it seems only natural to watch a weeks worth of Wheel of Fortune in one setting..at Tivo mode of course. :) what at treat!!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET ON THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

digapigmy said...

i believe the line is "i desperately want to make love to a schoolboy"

shontell said...

ROFL!! sorry. you are right.