This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dinner, Friends, Family, and Music

Aren't these all of the things Paul from the Bible says we are supposed to be a part of in our daily lives? Yah, well, I don't think he said RockBand in the scriptures, but he would have if he had the option.

My New Friend Natalie rocking out to Beastie Boys' Sabatoge. No, I am not kidding. She seriously rocked, and a little bit became a hero.

And this is her incredibly cute little bean. Couldn't you just crack open that baby's little peanut head and eat her? No? oh, well, I just mean she is cute.


Tristan, my song singing nephew!

Layla Grace on drums. WOOOOHOOOO!

CUTIE!



Who wants to come to dinner?

5 comments:

digapigmy said...

oh my god, it's a mirage.

when can we come over?

shontell said...

lol!! Don't you love it!? I love how many scary garage bands are going to come out of this generation. I will email your wife and set up a date.

No(dot dot)el said...

i do , i do.

A Bit Of Everything said...

Hey Friend,

I have about 7 hrs left of my observation...I am free next week to watch Sam I am and Squirrel. Call or email me.
Love substituting!

Anonymous said...

haha! i love it! i am glad i am a hero in your eyes. :) as you are in mine. <3. let's hang out!