This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Somebody Needs to Do Something




















I stumbled across this article while toying with the idea of serving God. I think I am going to go through with it, but just in case I chicken out, I thought I should share the article so you can be motivated as well.

UPDATE: For some very odd reason, this article is no where to be found. I can get to the webpage, but then nothing. How bizarre. Sorry for the tease.

3 comments:

Joelle said...

So how do you plan on serving God, more than you already do? You serve him as a student, friend, mom, wife and daughter. Stop making me feel guilty ;)

shontell said...

lol. well, I could watch less tv and read my bible. BUT I am taking on some responsibilities at church. I am mostly shifting my roles a hair, but doing them better. I feel like I have been doing somethings half way rather than the way God is asking me to. It comes down to time management, which I have been a little lost with since my kids went to school. Weird, I know.

Jessie said...

your article is not working for me.