This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Dare You


GEORGE DARE


Okay, I don't mean this kind of Dare, I mean THIS kind of dare!

This week I was perusing the Christian bookstore and I came across this book.
I am officially daring you, and anyone you think would like to be a part of this, to love your husband. You need the book, but everything else comes from you.
I DARE YOU TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND! Try it and see how God will reward your efforts. It's 40 days of preferring your spouse.

You boys can get in on this as well. Just do it. I will try to post some of the hi-lights. We are going to begin on Monday. So far, there are three of us. I would love to have you all join me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm in...dare accepted.

shontell said...

:) There are three of us so far. I would say let's start tomorrow, but my husband works until 8am Sunday morning, so maybe we can start on Sunday. Maybe not cause then you will have to be patient with him on your way to church.

Jessie said...

OH YEAH???! I AM ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. js.

digapigmy said...

how exactly can the boys join in on the "love your husband" dare? obviously you've never met my husband. he thinks i'm his slave, i swear.