This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bodily Harm Update


Walter the mysterious nugget is as big a mystery as ever. No test has shown anything abnormal. I feel satisfied enough not to worry, but frustrated that my muscles all round him hurt. It could be completely unrelated or he could still in fact be an incredibly tight muscle. Possible. Also, CAT scans and the things they inject make you feel like you pee right there in the middle of everything, but you don't. Well ,I don't. YOU might.


Dr. Aric the Chiropractor said it seems as though my body is treating my rib muscles as though they are injured. He doesn't think they are because all the tests say they are healthy. It doesn't change the way my brain is viewing them though. SO, he has an admittedly painful therapy planned to stretch the muscles to keep them from being inflamed. While I am not at all excited about the money or the pain that will go into this, I am hopeful and looking forward to no longer being in pain.


Unfortunately, that all has to wait because while my ribs are incredibly inflamed and I had my cough due to cold, I broke a rib. At least one. That's all I know. Also, that it hurts like a swear word that rhymes with trucker. Oh, and what's the most miserable thing to do with a broken rib you ask? Sneeze. Holy Cheezits. It hurts.

4 comments:

Tmoneyreno said...

sorry chica.. I feel for you

shontell said...

Do you feel as badly as Lolita? Cause on Sunday she stabbed me in the ribs with her elbow. She is a giver.

kris and mel said...

a swear word that rhymes with trucker....swear word that rhymes with trucker....trucker....trucker...

nope, i'm just not getting it. i'm not very good at this game.j

(btw, my word ver is OBSTRAN. i feel like it's time for a yearly.)

shontell said...

ew. lol. gross. giggle. blech.