This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

the big offense

i feel i offend people regular and i like it usually. i mean, if i mean it. which, if you know me, heh heh. but i was never trying to offend anyone when i started inviting people to join my bible study for this fall. i mean i get it. if someone invites you to a weight loss focused Bible study you have to wonder what they saw in you to invite you aye? so this goes out to all the ladies.
all you ladies out there who need a little shout out cause i gave you a special little paper. i didnt mean anything by it other than we could all stand to live a little more Christ centered. honest abe i wasnt calling anyone fat.
somehow i dont know if i am making the situation better. so i will just stick to praying for God to speak to the right people to join us.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

I personally was not offended. I mean the truth is, I could use to lose a little bit of weight, but I know that's not why you invited me, because in the same breath you invited Becky who's thin as a rail. Just one person's statement of non-offense...

digapigmy said...

you didn't invite me? are you trying to say that i'm not a woman? or don't need to lose weight? why don't your neighbors ever invite my kids to go swimming, the big jerks?

shontell said...

ROFL!
actually i have questioned your womanhood and think you could stand to shed a pound or two around the mouth.
but you are right. jerks?
just kidding. i am not angry anymore.

JayBird said...

i can SO feel your pain on this one....

No(dot dot)el said...

LOL, where was I and why didn't I comment on all of these? Oh that's right chasing Isaiah, and Sol and church and Isaiah, and church.