This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In case you wondered


The answer to my poll is a resounding "a cabin, books, movies, and mountains." (I think that was the fourth part?) The three of you who chose Hawaii must not know how unappealing sand in my nethers is to me. I absolutely LOVE Frenchman Lake only a quick jaunt of thirty minutes from my house. Just perfect. This picture is literally our view from our favorite campsite. We already have reservations for two trips this year. We have spent hours hiking for a Christmas tree, waiting on the fish to arrive, wandering with Moby Richard, camping, vegging, running early morning runs, and sometimes nothing. I love it. Especially when I forget something and running home to get it isn't really crazy!

3 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

we want in on one of those reservations this year :) well, we prolly should get our own sight being that our 2 familys combined would be 13 plus if we bring dogs maybe even 16. sheesh we are alot of population.

Jessie said...

sand in my nethers.... HAAHAHHAAAA

shontell said...

LOl Jessie, that was my ode to you.