This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What's the Answer?


I hate when people put up polls on their blogs but never give the answer. So, here you go. My favorite word from among the choices IS faggot. I DO so love the other words, but this one has such a naughty feel to it I get a rebel-dotty-a-loner sensation when I use it. It is the only bad word I holler to my husband when he is being obnoxious. I know it adds to the long list of reasons I am un PC but once again, if you love me you must love all of me. Plus, I don't care if I offend you. (hysterical malicious laughter)Plus, anyone who gets offended by things I write must not realize this world is less about them and more about me. Sigh. (demeaning head pat.) You will get it one day.

10 comments:

David said...

I voted for 'faggot' twice (two different computer). Some people put it on the same list is as the word that starts with a "ni" and ends in a "gger."

I usually aim it at inanimate objects, though I have had co-workers not take to kindly to me calling IT and saying, "Can you come out here and give me some help; my computer is being a real faggot today."

shontell said...

ahahaaa. I also voted. I don't know why, but it makes me giggle just to say it. I am glad you understand.

Jenene said...

(snicker) Jon loves that word. He likes to yell it at drivers that are clearly out to annoy him.

My kids love to call each other that word when they're playing video games.

:::sigh::: is that wrong?

Anonymous said...

Such a strange word! FAGGOT! I mean, think about it....say it aloud several times. Draw it out verbally....strange word, but I am glad it is your favorite word and I actually can visualize you saying it....strange word, strange friend, but wonderful and genuine friend.

Unknown said...

it's even better than the shortened "fag" version....faggot just has naughtier ring to it.

SeƱor H said...

One really has to vote for faggot, because the other words just aren't on the same level. So this is kind of a weighted question. I'm pretty sure this vote is rigged!

PS voted for faggot

Destro Jones said...

I left my speakers turned up and your music nearly made me crap my pants.

No(dot dot)el said...

andy's comment-making me laugh.
your word but of course is faggot.
it's a great word as david has mentioned and i especially like it when david says that babies are faggots. ya'all just make me smile really big!!

digapigmy said...

what a bunch of faggots.

side note: i was playing a game with others online that i don't know so well and i accidentally typed my comment into the little chat box and sent it with a tap of "enter" before realizing what i had done.

sigh, i'm probably going to have to get a new screen name once the internet police cancel my account.

Jeni said...

I am also still laughing over Andy's comment! That was great.

But the other nice thing about the word faggot is that when you use it in America in the context it would be used in other countries, it makes it even funnier.