This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, February 26, 2010

I Like


Reno weather. A typical February week:


Monday- Sunny with a light breeze

Tuesday- Snow storm with 6 inches in higher elevations.

Wednesday- Sunny with a light breeze (snow melts)

Thursday- high of 47. Cold, just cold.

Friday- Partly cloudy with a chance of snow.

Saturday- Sunny and 65 in the morning,
6 inches of snow expected on the valley floor

Sunday- Sunny and slightly breezy.


It makes me happy. If the weather is ew,
I can always know that tomorrow will be different.
That is the only dependable part. (twss).

2 comments:

A Bit Of Everything said...

When Don and I were looking to buy a home, our realtor said to us....
If you do not like the weather, wait a minute!
I hear ya friend...I hear ya. Currently, the wind is picking up and the clouds are rollin' on in.

Unknown said...

I like you. Your blog looks amazing. click. also, my word verification is "judeesto" is that where Judy sells things?