This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Our Local WereWolf (shape shifters) Pack

Did you know that sometimes Jacob Black and his rebel rousing werewolf pack sometimes run in my neighborhood? What else are they going to do between filming?


Yes, well, they do. They run circles right around our cul-de-sac.

I have tried to get them to slow down so they can perhaps send a little message from me to EC, but they are just so fast! Not so fast that I couldn't capture how oddly red their nipples were. That must be from the dare the pack threw down to hold large pieces of ice upon said nipples until someone counted to 100. Weird, but true.

I was even able to catch this little cub hiding under the table.

See, this is what happens in Reno when the sun finally peeks its head out for a couple hours one Sunday. People go crazy and turn into werewolves.

4 comments:

A Bit Of Everything said...

What happens on a full moon?

Love the pics friend...Eli is getting so big! We need to get the boys together.

No(dot dot)el said...

SCARY!! As your friend I feel compelled to tell you that you may have crossed a line here in the infatuation department.
Sigh.... I will be praying for you.

shontell said...

I DID NOT TELL THEM TO DO THIS!!! lol they were just hilariously running in circles! It's not my fault my children (and the neighbors) are insane.

No(dot dot)el said...

it's okay shontelly, i love you anyways!!