This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feeling Great in 2008

I know I am a little tardy on getting this week's goal out there, but throw me a bone. My week seems to be getting more painful as the minutes tick by. I feel the prayers though; I haven't totally lost it. I am seriously looking forward to my friend, Erin, massaging me this weekend. I hope that still works out.

Here is the latest installment of Feeling Great in 2008:

Scrapbook once/week

You don't actually have to copy my hobby (although, why wouldn't you?). Fill in your favorite pass time and run with it. I love scrapping oh so much. Even if I only get one page done, I feel like I have accomplished something. I love the therapy scrapbooking provides for me. Nothing is better than displaying favorite or meaningful memories. I especially love when my pages make my husband cry. Good times.

1 comment:

Jenene said...

Sometimes I want to scrap more than have sex! Scrapping is soooo great! (so is sex but, come on...it's scrapping!)

No more pain, Shonsie! You're still in my prayers!

Love you.