This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Feeling Great in 2008


Baby steps and grace- I have had a lot of these lately. This week my goal seems simple enough, but I feel it will make a huge difference in my husband's disposition. Because he has "acts of service" as his love language, he likes me to clean. Because I think cleaning is overly tiresome, I struggle with fulfilling him in this way. So, I thought soley of him when I made this next resolution.

Make bed each morning, clean room for five minutes before heading downstairs to start my day.

See, I am a giver.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

on this topic i can relate. he is acts of service i am words. he says show me i say tell me. funny the hardest things for either of us to do. so this is a good goal. having dinner ready, toys picked up, stuff like that goes a long way.

scoeyd said...

acts of service people are from a distant, far away, confusing planet. Ask the The Bean.