This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Rule, You Drool!


http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html
Remember the game Oregon Trail? Yah, well, tonight I was online trying to find my kids some new computer games (one my genius son hasn't completely finished) and i came across this website that actually lets you play the old school Oregon Trail free online!! What!!?? I KNOW. I think you should all try it. The first round (yes, I played twice) I died from cholera, Auntie Mel died from the measels after getting lost and causing our trip to be delayed, Sam and Isabelle were poisoned by wild fruit, and Mike made it almost 1/4 of the way on the trail before being taken by the dysentery. shudder. I was able to etch something on his tombstone. I chose Mike, loved to fish. The SECOND time, i got to put my name in the hall of winners as contestent number four. OH YAH!! How do you like me now! This find almost makes me want to put a bunch of early 90s music on my selection over there. almost.

No comments: