This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flat Stanley


I know I should be putting this on my homeschooling blog, and I will, but I wanted to see if anyone throughout the United States wanted to participate in our Flat Stanley/Flat Sydney project. We will be sending out our travelers near the end of the week. If you are interested, you only have to take one of our flat friends with you around town and take some pictures with hi during your adventures. You can either print out the pictures and tell us a little about the trip, or simply email us. We have local Reno friends, Vegas friends, Florida friends, and Auntie Mel doesn't know it yet, but the boys are our Virginia friends. Let me know. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Joelle said...

you know we would love to participate for you guys. I bet my sister in Albany, New York would do it too if you want me to ask her, or my sister in law in Pennslyvania. just let me know.

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to do it, too! The Stanleys need some down home travelin'! :D

Liz said...

ohhh...send one to the Japan Reeds too!!!! maybe Flat Stanley can go to Hiroshima!!!!

Jeni said...

Okay, is Flat Stanley a commonly used character, or have you told me about this before? It sounds SOOOO familiar.