This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Let the Goodtimes Roll


Tonight Eli is having a sleepover at his cousins, Layla and The Man are going on a date, and Isabelle is having Jailie over for a late night movie: One Night with the King. The babies will go to bed early-ish, and I will snuggle up with a terrible book (required reading for my Humanities class.) I will talk more on that book later. For now, I am going to try not to get too excited over what life will be like when my kids go in many directions regularly. I am sure I will miss these times, but that sure is a pretty light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

scoeyd said...

Humanities ber-shmanities... I shudder remembering my experience, where I read 12 books (all required, all Very Important so that I would understand the development of Western Civilization...) They all required response papers. I still have nightmares about a few of them...

Good luck--- & if you want to schwap stories about bad humanities books, I'm game.

Jeni said...

Which Humanities class is this? I have nightmares similar to scoey's, mostly involving my first class in which the teacher was REALLY into greek mythology.