This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

In the Mood for Funnies


Sometimes I just need funnines. If you also need some funnies, check out the link over there. See me pointing? The link is to a blog called Stuff White People Like. Ever since my refound friend Liz told me about it, I am addicted. And incidentally cracking up whenever I visit. Enjoy.

5 comments:

digapigmy said...

holy $h!+

that is funny stuff. wow.

Unknown said...

i have been your friend for almost a year now. I don't want to be NEW!!! I want to be your old friend, wait no, your addicted to friends friend, wait no, your great rubbin hands friend, wait no......awww crap...just keep me as your new friend. sigh.

TimmyMac said...

What Diga said . . . That blog was "forward" worthy . . .

Jeni said...

Ha! Becky just told me about this last week, and now here you are posting it! It's everywhere these days!

They should put up a "How white are you" test based on the things white people like...

shontell said...

Great idea Jeni. I can't help the giggles. I cannot usually read his posts out loud without tearing up. I am kind of proud I don't fit into too many categories.
Erin- you will always and forever be my new friend Erin Harrison. Even after our children marry and have babies.
dig a pig- I can't believe I made you swear. SOmething tells me that is easier than getting you to laugh. I will give a self pat because I appear to have led you to both.