This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Why I like Mike #16


Recently The Man and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. I heart him. He bought me flowers and gave me a funny card. But that isn't why I like him this time. I like him because he giggled as much as I did at Dan in Real Life. He even wanted to rewind parts to laugh again, but we couldn't find the dvd remote. We really are M.F.E.O.

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Awww... That's so cute!

Happy Anniversary (Late)

scoeyd said...

Dan in Real Life took a spot in my top 10 movies of all time. Very nice.

shontell said...

I am actually watching it again. I am out of control. I can't even bring myself to stifle my laughter. It is like one of those moments you try hard not to laugh, but it keeps growingand suddenly you are that guy Mary Poppins was referring to who laughs through his nose. I heart Steve Carell.

Unknown said...

I love that you hubby laughs at movies with you. That's what I love about my man too. We can sit and watch the same episodes of FRIENDS over and over and laugh out loud at the same things over and over. You are precious. Happy Anniversary. I heart you friend.

Michon said...

My hubby and I watched it last night on your recommend. Very cute! He liked it too. Frightfully identifying with the drama queen girl! We are soooooo there. No boyfriends in the picture yet though. Just a matter of time...
Glad i found you. Love this photo of the two of you!
TTFN

shontell said...

YAY MICHON!! I doubt you will ever see this, but I am so glad you found me too!