This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10: Rambles

Yesterday, I started a new book. I have actually read the first book in the series once, but now that it's been over a year and the second book has come out, I wanted a re-do. So, I am rereading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. It's well written and just creepy enough.

Today, we went to the mall. All seven of us. It was hairy, but fun.
The kids are always trying to scrounge money to buy one another presents, so The Man came up with the brilliant idea of secret Santa. We drew names and hit Target. We split up into groups, and I think it's going to be a success. We even had a chance to do a little schooling called "stick to your budget."

Tomorrow, well. Tomorrow is Sunday. Church. Sigh. 

No comments: