This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Let This Be A Lesson

So, I spent the day reading. And, as I settled in to read my night away as well, I remembered I made a goal to blog everyday. Then I realized I didn't blog yesterday. Let this be a lesson to all you ambitious folk. (And here is where I was indecisive over my choice of advice).
Here are the options:

"I'm belligerent rather than ambitious".~ Ian Hart
or
"Laugh and the world laughs with you; cry, and I will give you something to cry about you little bastard." (The Great White Hype)
They both seem to sum up my feelings. So, sorry I sucked yesterday. Day two. Right at the beginning. Let's pretend we are 8 and this is a game of playground four square, and I just yelled, "DO OVER!"

No comments: